Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wish I was a geek, so I could find out what's up with my computer


Well, I was able to finally upload my pics from the last couple weeks, but my Photoshop Elements is refusing to work again.  It worked for five minutes this weekend and now nothing.  I just upped the ram on the computer praying that would help.  I have no idea, what to do.  I guess it has a mind of it own, or some sort of secret conspiracy is going on.


Skye Hardwick is having a giveaway on her blog.  She is giving away her new Workshop Workbook.  You can check it out at http://theworkbookworkshop.com.  Her pics are amazing.  I wish I had pics of Kiah that gorgeous.  You can also check her out on her blog Soulographer.


Hope everyone has a good week!

1 comment:

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

I love your photos, especially the last one. I hope you get your photoshop elements figured out soon. Wish I could help.