Sunday, January 3, 2010








Happy New Year. I can't believe we are in 2010. For some weird reason I think this is going to be my year. The year I will finally get my driver's license, the year I will finally lose weight , the year I will finally exercise on a regular basis blah, blah, blah. I know it sounds bad but for the last 12 years or so I have had the same resolutions; including getting my damn license. Maybe it is the e-mails from Tut that I have been getting that have my mind saying this year is going to be different. We'll see in a couple months right.
For Chris' birthday we went to this hole in the wall chinese food place in Gilroy. We meet up with Chris' mom Barbara who is leaving to go to Maryland to watch after Chris' sister's kids while she goes to Afganistan. I am so glad everything worked out so she could go, now Sarah can have the peace of mind while she is gone.
We were able to walk around downtown Gilroy for 20 minutes or so. I got some cool pics to use as textures and elements. We went to a couple of antique shops where Kiah would not leave me alone because he was obsessing over the vintage comics. This kid already has a shopping problem.

No comments: