Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is the sun peeking out yet.........


I wish I've had the chance to get out and take some pictures. I am starting to feel like I have cabin fever. We have had so much rain and even a tornado warning. I tried to take some pics of the little finches outside but those suckers are fast. I was only able to get some of a couple robins. Hopefully that is a sign of Springtime coming. I love the rain but it lately has been leaving me uninspired.

Not to mention the fact that Kiah has been coming in my bed in the middle of the night for the past month. It all started when he watched the show Lost Tapes on Animal Planet. We have tried everything to get him to stay in bed. It doesn't help that Chris tell's me "Oh, yeah I used hear things in that room all the time, when I was a kid." My boys are their imaginations. So needless to say I feel like I am in a constant state of exhaustion.

If it is not raining this afternoon I am going to make Kiah go for a walk with me to see if we could shake things up a bit.....

No comments: