My mojo is actually on a roll for once. This is a good thing and a bad thing. I consider mojo as a state of mind where everything is clicking- good thing. The bad thing is when my mind is clicking all over the place. So much so that I can't t seem to finish the first thing that clicked, which leads to a pile of half clicked ideas.
But with everything in it's current clicking state I feel confident enough to post my creative biz to-do list. I have even accomplished some items from previous lists.
I was amazed at how fast it actually took me to read the 240 page e-course by Kelly Rae Roberts. Thank you Yvette for convincing me to sign up. It has been the best workshop ever and has been paramount in me finally believing I can take my creative biz to another level.
I also finished up and posted my first tutorial you can find it here.
This Week my goals are:
- Work on my magazine submissions
- Post another item to Etsy
- Fix up shop page, bio, and shipping
- Work on blog features
- Creative Color Challenge- Yellow
- Go for a couple walks throughout the week. Or one at least for crying out loud.
- Do at least one drawing activity
- Do a science project
- Play a board game