Monday, August 2, 2010

~


My mojo is actually on a roll for once.  This is a good thing and a bad thing.  I consider mojo as a state of mind where everything is clicking- good thing.  The bad thing is when my mind is clicking all over the place.  So much so that I can't t seem to finish the first thing that clicked, which leads to a pile of half clicked ideas.

But with everything in it's current clicking state I feel confident enough to post my creative biz to-do list.  I have even accomplished some items from previous lists.

I was amazed at how fast it actually took me to read the 240 page e-course by Kelly Rae Roberts.  Thank you Yvette for convincing me to sign up.  It has been the best workshop ever and has been paramount in me finally believing I can take my creative biz to another level.

I also finished up and posted my first tutorial you can find it here.


This Week my goals are:
  1. Work on my magazine submissions
  2. Post another item to Etsy
  3. Fix up shop page, bio, and shipping
  4. Work on blog features 
  5. Creative Color Challenge- Yellow
Kiah and I have been having a hard time with each other lately.  We couldn't be more different personality wise.  I just can't seem to get through to him sometimes.  He acts like I am completely irrational when I ask him to do simple every day things.  "Why do I have to brush my teeth everyday!!!"  "Um, because."  You would think he would get it by now.  People probably  think that since I work from home I have all the time in the world to spend with him.  But it is quite the opposite.  So this week I also want to work on spending more one on one time with him. 
  1. Go for a couple walks throughout the week. Or one at least for crying out loud.
  2. Do at least one drawing activity
  3. Do a science project
  4. Play a board game
Don't get me wrong, we do lots of things together.  But it's hard for me to get him to even take a walk.  Somehow I have to make him think these are his ideas.  We'll see how it goes.  Hope you all have a good week!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

I am so there with you! I have a surge just beginning to come on and I can totally feel it leading me all over the place! LOL! It is fabulous, though! I hope to clean up my studio tonight so I can really focus on bringing these ideas to life soon!

Mandy said...

wish i coud start some sort of artr business....oh we...good luck with your lists...i'm sure you wil achieve them!!!xxx

Kimberley said...

Glad your clicking!

I got snagged on the leaving things ¨half clicked¨ - next time I have an opportunity I have to say to someone "don't go of all half-clicked for god's sake!" I can't wait. ;0)