Saturday, February 13, 2010

Coyote Point




We had a really nice day at Coyote Point Park in San Mateo. I had never been there before and have been wanting to go. Kiah had so much fun going down this huge slide, actually I think my mom had the most fun. She always says she doesn't want to go places but when she does she goes crazy.

The park is very beautiful. It has everything you could need. A great playground, a museum, a wildlife refuge, trails, and picnic areas all right by the bay. I got these pictures of a Coyote and a Burrowing Owl.

Kiah and Granny got to touch a Mountain King snake. I quickly had to change the subject though when granny asked the docent, "Are they edible?" as she was petting it.

I have been participating in another workshop by Susan Tuttle. I have a couple of pictures I manipulated that turned out awesome. I have them posted on my flickr, but will post them here soon. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: