Sunday, February 14, 2010

It is all in how you look at it........







I figured I should add a note to people who don't know me personally. I love my granny and I tell her that a 100 times a day. It may seem like I am making fun of her, but I am truly not. I am finding the humor in our day to day lives. It helps me immensly to be able to retell the stories and make other people laugh. Having my granny move down here so that Chris and I could take care of her was a big decision. We didn't know what we were getting ourselves into. It has been especially hard for Kiah. Before we moved her down here he had only meet her twice briefly. It is hard for him to understand why this adult acts like a child or why she takes up so much of my time. Awwww, I just got a Valentine from my boys. They do still love me. The moral to this story is we always help family no matter what and always look for the funny stuff that happens during the day to make our days brighter.

I started this blog as a way to share my artwork, photography, and vintage finds. Now it has become my way to unstress. Here are some photos that I recently manipulated on Photoshop. I love how I can totally transform my normal photos into artwork. If you ever get a chance to take a workshop by Susan Tuttle I highly recommend it. She is a regular contributer to the Stampington magazines and a amazing artist.

No comments: