Saturday, February 27, 2010






Well, my Baby did it. He received his black belt. After 2 years of moaning and groaning every time he had to go I think I deserve a black belt or at least some sort of consolation prize. We are all so proud of him and he was so proud of himself. He got all choked up after Mr. Moore spoke so highly of his sparring skills. Now that he has his black belt we are going to take a break from karate. We are looking into something else for him to get into. I think kids Kiah's age need to be in at least one extra-curricular activity. That gives them less time to watch t.v. or play video games. As it is am I feeling so relaxed already knowing that our evenings will be a little freer (is that even a word). I think I will wait a few before I actively start pursuing another activity.

No comments: